- This is my last real week of unstructured summer freedom - although I do plan to spend some time at my new school setting up my new classroom, I don't have any actual work meetings or appointments, and I've even got a Charlottesville day planned with my college fellowship sisters. I had this song on my head all weekend and couldn't figure out the title, but knew it had to be Jess Glynne - her powerhouse voice and slightly retro pop style are just unmistakable. Have a great week, y'all!
- An elegant, colorful Napa Valley wedding from KT Merry.
- The Nichols shared a very romantic Barr Mansion wedding.
- A gorgeous Thailand destination wedding from Ryan Ray.
- At Style Me Pretty, a classically nautical wedding in Maine.
- Desktops: Geninne, Paper Squid, Every Tuesday.
- Book Riot's reading plans for dealing with a tough world.
- Korean trend I kinda love: bracelet-inspired nail art.
- Some tips on ethical Stitch Fix shopping from Molly.
- 2015: boho tassels on everything, preppy navy wedding inspiration, IG accounts to follow, and my fave fictional vehicles for #5FandomFriday.
- 2014: my personal highs and lows, gear that motivates me to stay active, how I handle traveling with family, and my summer in entertainment.
- 2013: wardrobe and entertaining ideas for casual bridal showers, a peek at our ideas for my BFF's rustic wedding, our Mason jar shower invitations and DIY decor, the food and drinks, and the games we played.
- 2012: Micah shared a DIY dresser makeover, and I researched the origins of "Christmas in July" and geeked out about the London Olympics.
- 2011: Mr. Q's coworkers threw us a sweet bridal shower.