- The Brothers Comatose are an acoustic quintet whose music blends bluegrass and folk, so naturally I'm smitten. "Morning Time" features vocals from The Gramblers' Nicki Bluhm, whose voice pairs perfectly with singer Ben Morrison's, and the lyrics seem especially relevant to me at this house-hunting stage in my life with Mr. Q.
- At EAD, a horizon blue ranch inspiration shoot.
- Glam engagement party invites from Lia Griffith.
- Beautiful Hawaiian portraits from Magnolia Rouge.
- Style Me Pretty features a sweet Texas wedding.
- January desktops: Flipsnack, Front Door, Lily and Val.
- 2016 reading challenges from Modern Mrs. Darcy and Popsugar.
- Have you joined Emma Watson's new feminist book club yet?
- 20 reminders for the New Year, from Sunday Chapters:
"Life literally never goes as planned, so don’t waste your time fretting about the future. Life is never going to work out how you planned and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will start greeting the unexpected with open arms. Let the unknown, the unplanned and the possibility of change excite you. Let the future take you to places you never knew."
- Last year I got my first Stitch Fix, rounded up winter Pinspiration, and joined the PMT Style Challenge.
- Two years ago, I picked my favorite styles from the Golden Globes along with hair and makeup, and continued to work through Lara Casey's goal setting series by reflecting on what didn't work in 2013.
- Three years ago, Sunday Social was all about blogging. I picked my favorite Golden Globes looks, collected ideas for bridal portraits, and shared my January blog loves.
- Four years ago I rounded up side braid hairstyles.
What are your plans for this week? Have you made any
resolutions or chosen any mantras for the New Year?
Fellow bloggers, I'd love it if you shared a link to your