- My favorite new-to-me song of the week is British singer Joe Brooks' "Til My Heart Stops Beating." You can see the official video and listen to the whole song here.
- A quirky geode-themed Intimate Wedding in Arkansas.
- Classic Virginia romance in a vineyard wedding at SW.
- A sweet Kentucky horse farm wedding at Style Me Pretty.
- This copper and merlot shoot is winter wedding perfection.
- New desktops from Papier Bonbon and Amber Lotus
- The U.S. Postal Service has announced this year's love stamp.
- D*S features a gallery of cute pets (I have puppy fever, BTW).
- Funny article + cartoon about the best birthday greetings.
- Last year I dressed up a white tee for the PMT style challenge and shared my to-be-read pile.
- Two years ago, I dished about my beauty routine, rounded up dazzling blue wardrobe updates and my favorite looks from the Grammy Awards, recapped my January in entertainment. I also attended the sweetest blended family wedding.
- Three years ago, Sunday Social involved some deep thinking, and I listed my classic style staples, rounded up wedding dresses with beautiful full skirts, shared a review of our Blurb wedding album, and went to B's Super Bowl party (with cookie cupcakes).
- Four years ago I shared round-ups featuring inspiration for adding warm neutral coffee and nougat shades to your wardrobe, home decor, and to a wedding (with pops of pastel pink!).