- Something I've realized this week is that everyone has their own version of David Bowie - those who grew up in the 70's will always see him as Ziggy Stardust or the Thin White Duke, but to us 80's kids, he is first and foremost Jareth the Goblin King from Labyrinth. Grace Potter shared her lovely tribute to Bowie on YouTube this week.
- A gorgeous shoot inspired by French Impressionism at Ruffled.
- A sweet, classic Southern Wedding in a little white chapel.
- At Sunday Chapter, the world's most colorful destinations.
- Sean Parker's crazy celeb-filled LOTR wedding at Vanity Fair.
- Tech desktops: Moo's Musing, This Nifty Earth, Sarah Hearts.
- Recut Star Wars original trilogy trailers will give you the feels.
- Did you know about tattoo paper? So many possibilities!
- The ladies at Oh Happy Day made a unicorn pinata. Want.
- Two years ago, Sunday Social was about Top 3's. I rounded up my favorite cranberry-hued wardrobe updates (spoiler alert: this color will never go out of style), collected inspiration for an elegant black, white, and blush celebration, put together ideas for a living room makeover, and recapped my January in Instagram.
- Three years ago, I shone the spotlight on a few of my favorite Instagrammers, rounded up inspiration for a red amaryllis wedding, and listed my entertainment favorites from the month.