- I was charmed when I heard The Hunts' folky song "Make This Leap" on Spotify. They're a band of brothers and sisters from Chesapeake, VA and their story is very sweet.
- At Snippet and Ink, a fun, fresh, and modern fête.
- Love everything about Lindy's wedding from APW.
- At Emmaline Bride, ring dishes perfect for gifting.
- Gorgeous winter wedding inspiration from SMP.
- January desktops from Design is Yay, Smashing, Sugar Paper.
- A printable Day Designer page to get your 2016 organized.
- There's a Fanuary bracket over at Entertainment Weekly...
- Disney princesses as Storm Troopers. Pocahontas FTW.
- Last year, I completed Jamie's end of year book survey and rounded up my faves.
- Two years ago I stared the new year with challenges and gratitude, reflected on what worked in 2013, wrote about my organization goals, recapped my winter in entertainment, rounded up some favorite Instagrammers, ideas for a radiant orchid winter wedding, and my faves.
- Three years ago I featured white and cozy neutral winter wedding inspiration, and reflected on my expectations for the new year and my goal to show compassion.