Monday, May 25

clicks of note: don't you dare look back...

get your week off to a colorful start...

  • I hope that you're all enjoying whatever Memorial Day finds you doing. What a busy weekend we've had - I chaperoned a school dance on Friday (Karaoke room duty was way more fun than I expected), Breeze's youngest sister graduated from high school on Saturday, her middle sister's bridal shower was yesterday, and our little tribe is having a cookout today. This week, I've got eighth grade Field Day, the last day of classes on Wednesday, a retirement/going away party for two co-workers, two teacher workdays to pack up my classroom, and my 30th birthday on Friday. I'm getting tired just thinking about all of it.

LISTEN.
  • It may not officially be summer yet, but Walk the Moon's "Shut Up and Dance" is my official Summer Jam. I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.

SWOON.


SMILE.

FLASHBACK.

 WEEKLY ROUND-UP at HIGH-HEELED LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment