Wednesday, April 30

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink [Mean Girls Link-Up]

I got very excited when Angela from Hairspray and Highheels, Kendra from Simply {Darr}ling, and Paige from A Dose of Paige announced that they would be hosting a one day only Mean Girls themed link-up in honor of the 10 year anniversary of the movie. I was already in college when Mean Girls came out, but it was instant love, and I still find myself quoting the movie all the time. Usually inappropriately. Usually at work.  I decided to use Polyvore to put an updated twist on the movie's main characters, from Cady to Mrs. Norbury to the Plastics themselves - along with some of the most quotable lines from the film in glorious .gif format.

Cady Heron




Mean Girls: Mrs. Norbury


Mr. Duvall: Did your teacher ever try to sell you marijuana or ecstasy tablets?
Kevin Gnapoor:  What are marijuana tablets?

Mean Girls: Regina George




Gretchen Wieners




Mean Girls: Karen Smith


"Welcome to the North Shore High School winter talent show.  Let's heart you make some noise!  All right, settle down." - Mr. Duvall


Mr. Duvall: I will keep you here all night!
Joan the Secretary:  We can't keep them past four.
Mr. Duvall: I will keep you here until four.


"I just wanted to say that you're all winners.  And that I couldn't be happier the school year is ending." - Mr. Duvall


5 comments:

  1. I love that movie especially Tina Fey´s character, so hilarous. You nailed every character right with your Polyvore sets. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are great! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra! This link-up is an absolutely FETCH idea.

      Delete
  3. I might be a !Little obsessed with your while post!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete