1. The Color Run - Last year's Roanoke Color Run was one of the highlights of my whole year, and tomorrow I get to do it all again. I've brought several more friends on board, Becky is staying with me this weekend, and we're going to have an all girls' team! I can't wait to get in that cloud of color and PARTY!
2. Nutella dip - My friend Jessica made this for her Lia Sophia party this weekend and I could have eaten the whole bowl with a spoon. It is literally just Nutella and Cool Whip whipped together!
3. OPI "Gargantuan Green Grape" Polish - I ended up totally in love with the mint nail polish I used for my St. Patrick's Day manicure, and I want to wear it all. the. time.
4. Girl Scout cookies - What do you get when your coworker's daughter is a Girl Scout? Way too many boxes of delicious cookies. My all-time favorites are Samoas, but this year I'm digging the Thanks-A-Lots - they are so cute with the "thank you" prints in different languages from around the world, and so tasty since the bottom layer is milk chocolate!
5. The Lego Movie - I can't get over how much I loved this movie! I find myself quoting it almost every day and humming "Everything Is Awesome!" If you haven't seen it yet, GO before it leaves theaters!