Wednesday, April 9

wedding wednesday: creative table number ideas


One of the DIY projects I was most proud of on my wedding day was our table numbers - they were inspired by a project I'd seen online, and I feel like I made them our own by using pages from our favorite books.  Table numbers are a great way to tie in the overall theme of your wedding while still serving an important function - most guests are much more comfortable when they have a specific place to sit!  Today, I wanted to share some awesome table numbers from around the web.


I love the vintage inspired style of both of these table numbers.  I think collecting dessert plates from Goodwill would be an easy way to add eclectic style to a garden wedding, and most of the materials to make the wooden easel could be found at your local arts and crafts and office supply stores.



This table number uses reclaimed woods and house numbers from a hardware store.


 

Two modern takes on the table number:  modern fonts and chevron stripes are attached to a galvanized easel with magnets; Palm Beach style house numbers accompany a contemporary greenery arrangement.



These moss ball table numbers from Etsy seller North Majesty Trail would be perfect for a woodland or fairy tale inspired wedding.


 

Go simple with metal numbers or stamped burlap.



A painted mirror is a very creative, ornate touch for an elegant wedding, while gold-painted numbers add a touch of class to a casual tablescape.

Which of these table number ideas is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment