Tuesday, April 1

spring color: pistachio

True confession:  I'm pretty sure I'd do Polyvore posts even if no one visited this little ol' blog.  It's grown-up paper dolls, and I accept that.

I have a fresh, fun spring color for you today!  And please come back and see me tomorrow - I'm going to be hosting my first-ever linky party, a spur of the moment idea I had for Autism Awareness Month.  If you'd like more information now, or if you'd like to co-host with me, just let me know in the comments!  Disclaimer:  ModCloth links contain an affiliate code.

Pistachio
View this set on Polyvore

1. GAP striped pleated skirt  2. GAP skinny leather belt  
3. ModCloth "Grand Tour Guide" blouse  4. Banana Republic scarf  
5. Deborah Lippmann nail polish in "Spring Buds" from Nordstrom
6. J. Crew Factory statement necklace  7. Lilly Pulitzer ruffled polo  
8. Garmin GPS watch from Athleta  9. Mossimo sneakers from Target

Which of these springy picks is your favorite?  I don't have anything in this shade currently in my closet, and I'm eyeing the Lilly Pulitzer polo and GAP striped skirt for spring and summer!

Linking Up:
Casual Friday at Two Thirty-Five Designs
Passion 4 Fashion at Rachel the Hat
Three-Fer Thursday at Perfectly Coutured



No comments:

Post a Comment