Thursday, April 17

A Classic Spring Break

It's finally here - my little break from work and normalcy.  While I'm going to be staycationing this weekend, I'm dreaming of getting away. The weather is so unpredictable here that I'm more likely going to be found in a hoodie or sweater - but that doesn't mean I won't be adding fun spring touches - switching out boots for ballet flats and perhaps donning a new pair of sunglasses.  I'm loving classic navy paired with placid blue for a fresh spring look.  For those of you lucky enough to be taking a dip this weekend, I can't recommend Sara Blakely's line of swimsuits for Target enough - I have one from last summer and adore it.  They're made with the same materials as Spanx so they are super flattering. 

A Classic Spring Break

View this set on Polyvore

1. American Eagle hoodie  2. J. Crew merino sweater  3. Elle Tahari sunglasses from Nordstrom
4. Kate Spade stud earrings from Piperlime  5. ASSETS by Sara Blakely bathing suit from Target
6. LOFT colorblock ballet flats  7. Kate Spade phone case from Bloomingdale's
8. Forever21 "Head in the Clouds" nail polish  9. Lacoste tote bag

Disclaimer:  I was not compensated for this post in any way.  All opinions are my own.

Linking Up With:
Light It Up Blue for Autism Awareness
Style Sessions at Style Elixir
Casual Friday at Two Thirty-Five Designs
Passion 4 Fashion at Rachel the Hat
Three-Fer Thursday at Perfectly Coutured



No comments:

Post a Comment