- This week I'm loving Irish singer-songwriter Gavin James' beautiful song "The Book of Love" - definitely the most romantic thing I've heard in a while. I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- At EAD, perfect English garden wedding inspiration.
- A sweet military wedding from Heart Love Always.
- At Snippet and Ink, a lovely North Carolina wedding.
- SMP features a romantic Keswick Vineyards affair.
- Desktops from Card Store + A Fabulous Fete.
- Have you entered Food Lion's pumpkin contest?
- Buzzfeed and Camille Styles' group costume ideas.
- Ideas for a fun Halloween from my Pinterest board.
- Apt. Therapy's tips to love the transition to fall.
- The Inspired Room's tips for handling a move.
- Te Amo Too offers tips for packing and moving.
- Sara's reminder that there's no time to be bored.
- Last year I thought about Halloween costumes, of course!
- Two years I put together some fall outfit inspiration in olive and pumpkin.
- Three years ago, I shared my favorite bold purple wardrobe pieces for fall.
- Four years ago, I gathered home inspiration based on our kitchen's cedar + teal color scheme.