- After I heard Elle King's "Ex's and Oh's" on my local indie station and Micah featured it for Musical Mondays, I wanted to check out more of her music. While most of her songs tend toward funky and sassy, "Make You Smile (Love Stuff)" is a sweet love song.
- The Everygirl's gorgeous farm-to-table shoot.
- At Intimate Weddings, a moody lakeside shoot.
- Magnolia Rouge features a pretty day after sesh.
- A farm wedding with gorgous florals at Ruffled.
- Totally agree with Bonnie's Insta-piphany.
- Adorable acorn gift wrap from Lia Griffith.
- Happy 25th birthday to my favorite ballet flats!
- Last-minute ideas for a spooky Halloween.
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE.
- A counselor's advice on making a house a home.
- Tips on creating a home guests will love visiting.
- Some different ways to create and frame a foyer.
- Jamielyn has some fresh packing tips for a move!
- Last year I recapped my fall in Instagram.
- Two years ago I rounded up graphite gray wardrobe updates, participated in a link-up for Harry Potter fans, and revealed my Effie Trinket Halloween costume.
- Three years ago I shared bold cobalt and black fall wardrobe picks.