- I've gotten behind with blogging - a week straight of rain combined with work and personal life stress led to a pretty dark depressive episode and I was struggling to maintain a normal routine, much less my hobbies. I'm feeling much better now, and slowly getting back on track. If you missed it, check out last week's Clicks of Note here.
- I fell in love with Andrew McMahon's song "Cecilia and the Sattelite," named for his newborn daughter, when I heard it on our local indie station and realized why it sounded so familiar - he was the vocalist and songwriter for Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin, two bands I loved in high school and college. I'm excited that he is still writing and performing, and the video for the song is gorgeous to boot. I'm linking up today with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- Fairytale garden wedding inspiration from SMP.
- Intimate Weddings rounds up the coolest pinatas.
- From Ruffled, moody beach wedding inspiration.
- Swooned features a farm affair with lovely details.
- Desktops: Red Stamp, Gennine, Rather Luvly.
- Co-signing all of APW's fave fictional couples.
- Live for the moment, not the memory (HuffPo)
- You guys. DIY Lisa Frank Halloween costumes!
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE.
- A reminder: your soul needs space to breathe.
- Apt Therapy's 3 lessons to learn from your dog.
- Enjoyed reading about Sherri meeting her home.
- I've been pinning welcoming entryway ideas.
- Last year I shared my favorite marsala wardrobe picks and a fall and winter bucket list.
- Two years ago I shared Halloween costume ideas for couples and groups along with some Gatsby-inspired options, and completed an A to Z book survey.
- Three years ago I shared navy and orange wardrobe ideas, inspiration for a rustic navy wedding, wedding cake pop ideas, my photos from High Point Furniture Market as well as a what-to-wear guide, and a musical alphabet.
- Four years ago I rounded up fall centerpiece ideas, shared photos from my first trip to High Point, and my recipe for crock pot baked apples.