- If you're not following Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox on YouTube, I'll give you a minute to do that. I dig the Chainsmokers' original version of "Don't Let Me Down," but this soulful cover takes it to a whole new level - that piano!
- An industrial-meets-elegant wedding at Ovation Chicago.
- Creative colors and textures in a highland inspired shoot.
- Love the color palette in this Hamptons-style remodel.
- A Pitch Perfect wedding and Rebel Wilson, the perfect guest.
- Do you all think this job interview trick is worth trying?
- Jewelry made from ethereal fabric sculptures.
- Another reminder that what we see online =/= reality.
- Pinning all the the sangria and apple recipes this week.
- 2015: favorite looks from the Emmys, inspiration for a vineyard wedding, and IG faves.
- 2014: theater inspired save-the-dates, blog loves, and a media-centric Sunday Social.
- 2013: mustard and greyed jade wardrobe picks for fall.
- 2012: wardrobe and home ideas in tangerine and tomato, wedding dresses with lace, and rustic sunflower wedding inspiration, and September blog loves.
- 2011: our wedding's processional and exchange of vows, fall wardrobe and home decor ideas in phlox purple, and inspiration for a rustic purple wedding.