Happy Friday, everyone! I know posting has been light this month (mentoring new teachers is taking more of my time this school year), but I wanted to pop in and share a few things I'm loving right now.
1. It's football season - I'm not a huge sports fan by any means, but there's something special about football season. I'm happy to cheer on my favorite teams, UVa (despite the terrible season we're having so far) and Green Bay. I love tailgating and have found myself tuning into Game Day on ESPN even when Mr. Q's not home.
2. Sephora mud mask - My skin went through a crazy phase toward the end of this summer, and this mask helped my face get back on track. I use it every week to help clarify my skin and dry up breakouts. It's affordable and effective.
3. Starbucks PSL VIA - Since I live pretty far from an actual Starbucks, this is the next best thing.
4. Target candleholders - Have y'all noticed that the Dollar Spot is now called Bullseye's Playground? Those shelves now include items at a range of prices up to $5. The autumn items are adorable, and I picked up several mercury glass votive candles in shades of gold and copper - my favorite scents are Fall Day and Harvest Sangria.
5. OPI's Washington, DC collection - I haven't picked up any of these colors yet, but I love the unique fall shades with clever names like "Never a Dulles Moment," inspired by my nearest major metropolitan area!