- One of my friends who works in Silicon Valley shared this link on Facebook - apparently, his company is OBSESSED with this phenomenon right now, and from a sociological standpoint, it's quite interesting. As someone on the cusp of being either a Gen X-er or a Millenial (born in 1985 to Boomer parents), I have to say I don't hate these songs!
- A Palm Springs wedding with the best tropical vibes.
- Rita Chan's interior designs are so simple and calming.
- An elegant fall vineyard shoot from Ruffled.
- Perfect fall vibes in this Style Me Pretty farm wedding.
- Desktops: Sarah Hearts, Smashing, Mel Armstrong.
- Wish list alert: Fitbit's new line. Rose gold, please.
- One high school's colorful tradition has gone viral.
- In case you need another reason to support Hillary...
- 2015: Windowpane print wardrobe picks, my fall TV roundup, 5 fave things about fall.
- 2014: a rainy game day outfit, blurbed the fall shows I was looking forward to, completed the Geek Girl tag, and participated in a Sunday Social all about fall.
- 2013: lilac and rose wardrobe picks for fall, inspiration for a neutral pastel wedding, a roundup of ballerina bun hairstyles, and my personal manifesto.
- 2012: my bridal portraits and our wedding's prelude.