get your week off to a colorful start...
- My favorite part of Spotify is definitely the "Discover Weekly" playlist that generates a list of songs based on what I'm listening to and liking. Aren't algorithms cool? This week, one of my favorites from the list was Firekid's "Lay By Me" - how sweet are these lyrics?
- Maegan's got the DIY for chic palm frond balloons.
- At S+I, a beautiful veil and funfetti wedding cake.
- SMP features a pretty pink Korean-American e-shoot.
- A fun, colorful Austin soirée from Wedding Chicks.
- A cheeky little pin for Spring Break outfits.
- Loving the inspiration for Jen's style challenge.
- Her Universe's Marvel activewear line is here!
- Spring Break style ideas on my Pinterest.
- Last year I pretty much predicted the Colors of the Year for 2016.
- Two years ago, Sunday Social was about ideals and accomplishments. I featured my fave green and black and white picks, and rounded up my April favorites.
- Three years ago I rounded up rainy day fashions, white bridesmaid dress inspiration, explained how we save money on groceries, completed my second Liebster survey, and shared my love story with Mr. Q for the Love and Marriage series.
- Four years ago I collected inspiration for an April Fool's wedding.