get your week off to a colorful start...
- Happy St. Patrick's Day week! Last week was absolutely awful, so I'm hoping the luck of the Irish will turn things around - my Irish last name counts, right? This weekend (if I survive administering a 2-day standardized test on Wednesday and Thursday), I'm going to see Elton John with my mom and cousin, so music is my lifeline this week. I recently included Lianna La Havas in my roundup of favorite Oscars outfits, and I absolutely love her track "What You Don't Do."
- Colorful, artistic wedding ideas from Wedding Chicks.
- Elli's new succulent wedding suite is so perfect for spring.
- At SMP, a romantic, rustic Tuckahoe Plantation wedding.
- This soiree may be the most Charlottesville wedding ever.
- Desktops: Flipsnack, Garlic My Soul, and Mel Armstrong.
- Fun cake toppers for parties from the Tomkat Studio.
- Anne rounds up stylish sweatshirts (not an oxymoron).
- Plenty of colorful ideas for Easter on my Pinterest board.
- 2015: Last year I shared my March favorites (and OUAT obsession).
- 2014: Inspiration for a sweet mint and baby's breath wedding.
- 2013: I shared memories of Ireland and citron wardrobe inspiration.
- 2012: Inspiration for a moody pastel country wedding.
- 2011: Creative ideas for wedding card storage and thank you signs.