get your week off to a colorful start..
- The Paper Kites' "Featherstone" is airy, peaceful, calming, and exactly what I need this week - and the video reminds me of Where the Wild Things Are. Things are finally looking up, I think.
- You must see this candlelit barn wedding.
- A mod City Hall wedding from S+I's archive.
- Love this joyful wedding with floral 'maids!
- On Wit + Delight, Kate's chic home tour.
- Desktops from Lily and Val and Shannon Kirsten.
- A quick cold-shoulder DIY from Hello, Maegan.
- Kelly Christine's colorful round-up made me smile.
- Lots of ideas and inspirational Pins for spring.
- Last year I turned my blog into an outfit, rounded up teal and chambray wardrobe updates, pretty watercolor stationery, and recapped life in IG and in entertainment.
- Two years ago I featured garden-inspired wardrobe ideas, rounded up inspiration for a French lavender wedding, and recapped February and March in entertainment.
- Three years ago I reflected on the course of this blog, and shared my blog loves.
- Four years ago we designed our invitations and found our flower girl's dress.