get your week off to a colorful start...
- Cutie Brett Eldredge's sense of humor comes through in his video for "Lose My Mind"... I have to say I was a little concerned about the girl's naughty nurse costume the first time I saw it until I realized that she was also the janitor, fellow patient, and psychiatrist... poor dude is seeing things. I'm linking up today at Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos... what could be more appropriate on a Monday than a song about padded rooms and straitjackets?
- Brett Heidebrecht captured an elegant teal garden wedding.
- Fall in love with this classic pink wedding from Erin McGinn.
- Cool, pretty industrial inspiration from Green Wedding Shoes.
- Loving this Virginia vineyard wedding from Style Me Pretty.
- Congratulations to Sarah and her new husband!
- Interesting for design nerds: magazine covers then and now.
- Sarah (Venus Trapped in Mars) is hosting a sports fan roll call.
- Tracy from Shutterbean's 10 ways to shake up mac + cheese.
- Last year, I put together a rainy game day outfit, blurbed the fall shows I was looking forward to, completed the Geek Girl tag, and participated in a Sunday Social all about fall.
- Two years ago, I shared lilac and rose wardrobe picks for fall, inspiration for a neutral pastel wedding, a roundup of ballerina bun hairstyles, and my personal manifesto.
- Three years ago, I showed you my bridal portraits taken the morning of the ceremony and recapped our wedding's prelude.