- Matt Nathanson's new album comes out this Friday, and it includes a song called "Bill Murray" that is surprisingly lovely. Wait, it's Matt Nathanson, why am I surprised? Linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- Brides-to-be, Anthro has your morning soundtrack.
- At SMP, a classic wedding with pretty little details.
- SW features an elegant lavender and peach affair.
- Todd Pellowe photographed a lovely farm wedding.
- Digital wallpapers inspired by West Elm's rugs.
- This week in Star Wars overload: Cover Girl lipstick.
- Interesting: Netflix knows which episodes hook us.
- The Glitter Guide's autumn to-do list is on point.
- Last year, I rounded up graphic black and white wardrobe and home decor picks.
- Two years ago, I recapped my BFF's blue and yellow rustic wedding, styled a casual game day look, and shared berry wardrobe updates for fall. Mr. Q and I went to a low-country boil at the lake, and I reminisced about some of my favorite high school TV shows while planning my class' reunion.
- Four years ago, I recapped our wedding recessional and shared our indoor wedding party portraits.