- Eric Hutchinson's "Tell The World" is my new feel-good jam. Linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- Ruffled features a Costa Rica wedding with a soft color palette and pretty DIYs.
- Check out the prettiest 1930's-style finger waves at A Practical Wedding.
- Love this pink vintage equestrian birthday party at So Much Better With Age.
- Wedding Chicks features an elegant black and pink wedding with beautiful florals.
- The best photos from Days 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 of the 2014 Winter Games.
- Psyched for Ashley Wagner's short program (Pink Floyd!) on Wednesday.
- Camille Styles features Olympic style through the years.
- How sweet are these Olympic drink stirrers from Oh Happy Day?
- I love Creative Homekeeper's story of how she and her husband share their interests.
- Grace from Design*Sponge shares some interesting thoughts on the state of blogging.
- I really want to make these pretty crepe paper peonies from Freutcake.
- If your kids were Pottery Barn Kids... (Suburban Turmoil)
- Last year I shared Cinderella-inspired blue and pink wedding ideas, rounded up Oscar Party tips from around the web, shared my February blog loves, and featured navy and pink home decor.
- Two years ago I shared a very pink Sunday Simplicity and some snapshots from my weekend.
- Three years ago I shared inspiration for our wedding in textures, recapped our Valentine's Day as an engaged couple, practiced my flower arranging skills, and shared some of my favorite contemporary instrumental music for weddings.