- Note to Self - Sarah's blog is elegant, classy, and one of the closest things to a glossy magazine in the blog world. Her design skills constantly impress me. My favorite features are the monthly Playlist, Hers/Mine, and Words for the Week.
- Rage Against the Minivan - I discovered Kristen's blog while researching international adoption. Rage Against the Minivan goes into some deep topics, but my favorite feature by far is her guest post series, What I Want You To Know. In her posts about handling parenting four kids while navigating religion, politics, and life, Kristen is so honest and real, and I love it.
- The Vintage Housewife has a really fun premise: the author, Christine, stumbled upon vintage home ec textbooks, and, having always been drawn the June Cleaver era, decided to take on the challenge of becoming the perfect 1950's housewife. So far, that's included dressing up to go grocery shopping, having flatware engraved, and skinning a tomato. I think she could totally get a book deal out of this project.
What are your current blog addictions?
Featured in the first year of Blog Loves:
- Lifestyle and Fashion Blogs: Fabulous K, Henry Happened, Hip Hip Gin Gin, The Everygirl, The Fresh Exchange, Little Tin Soldier, A Cup of Jo, Capitol Hill Style, The Daily Spark, Along the Lines of Style, A Beach Cottage, and Bleubird.
- Shelter and DIY Blogs: The Inspired Room, Home Stories A to Z, Post Road Vintage, Two Twenty-One, Perfectly Imperfect, Dandee, Ella Claire, Making it Lovely, The Swenglish Home, Bright Bazaar, Centsational Girl, Dear Lillie, and A Beautiful Mess.
- Inspirational Blogs: Rosie Molinary, Geninne's Art Blog, and Tiny Twig.
- Food and Entertaining Blogs: The Gracious Pantry, A Farmgirl's Dabbles, Everyday Occasions, SkinnyTaste, and The Pioneer Woman.