- Ingrid Michaelson's "Wonderful Unknown" is such a sweet, beautiful love song and Ingrid's haunting voice carries the story. I love that she shot the lyrics video footage on a walk through her neighborhood. I'll be linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.
- Cute pink and red Valentine's party ideas at Hostess With the Mostess.
- The Knot features a New York couple's picture perfect Southern wedding.
- Ruffled features a fun, colorful Southwestern wedding with lots of pretty details.
- Swooning over this romantic winter barn wedding at Elizabeth Anne Designs.
- Amelia Raun's yoga Flickr is inspiring.
- 1964 nostalgia: the origins of the drop-T Beatles logo.
- Take Parade Magazine's three-part Beatles trivia quiz.
- How cute are Allons-y Kimberly's Star Wars printable valentines?
- Can we all agree on how awesome the folks at Google are?
- Beautiful pictures from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4.
- With the world united, try your hand at The Language Game.
- Printable Olympic Rings nesting dolls from Paging Supermom.
- Last year I featured poppy and taupe wardrobe inspiration, and makeup ideas, inspiration for a poppies and lace wedding, and my Cupid Swap experience.
- Two years ago I shared my first Photo-A-Day Instagram challenge round-up, a couple of snapshots from my Valentine's Day, and my first ever round-up of blog loves.
- Three years ago I rounded up table number inspiration for our wedding, made two fun Letters to Juliet inspiration boards based on the wedding that wasn't and the one that might have been, and shared some of my favorite poetry just in time for Valentine's Day.