Wednesday, November 28

inspiration: a fairytale woodland wedding

With outdoorsy style trending and autumn magic in the air, I felt inspired to gather some ideas for a fairytale and vintage influenced woodland wedding.  My eyes were open for natural hairstyles and makeup, jewel tones, and art deco touches.

Alea Lovely via Ruffled

Jose Picayo via Martha Stewart

How amazing is this gold lace gown?  Metallic accents take a look from bride to woodland goddess.

Simply Jessie Photography via Bridal Musings | My Inspired Wedding


Anita Martin Photography via Style Me Pretty | Kate Ann Photography via Bayside Bride

I love delicate and intricate touches like the lace ruffles on this dress and this bridesmaid's elaborate braided hairstyle.



Wouldn't a sequined tablecloth be smashing paired with rustic accents?


2 comments:

  1. I love this combination! I loved the wedding setup they featured on Martha Stewart with the gold dress, and those last boots are just phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed finding the right mix of rustic and glam! I think this would be my ideal winter wedding.

      Delete