Friday, November 23

blog loves i'm thankful for.

Here are a few blogs I have been absolutely addicted to this November...



  • The Fresh Exchange - Megan is another of those cool creative people I'd love to spend a day with - she's a designer who found her true love in blogging.  Currently she is making her way through Europe and her photos from France and Italy are a great way to travel vicariously.


  • Little Tin Soldier - Linda's blog has to be one of the cutest out there.  She's a kindergarten teacher and artist who illustrates each of her outfit posts.  Little Tin Soldier is currently transitioning from fashion blog to lifestyle blog and I can't wait to see what else Linda has up her (polka dot) sleeve.  I appreciate her eat it or wear it approach to creating a wardrobe.




Previously featured:  Perfectly Imperfect, Dandee, A Cup of Jo, A Farmgirl's Dabbles, Ella Claire, Making it Lovely, Capitol Hill Style, The Swenglish Home, Geninne's Art Blog, The Daily Spark, Everyday Occasions, Bright Bazaar, Along the Lines of Style, Skinny Taste, A Beach Cottage, Bleubird, A Beautiful Mess, The Pioneer Woman, Centsational Girl, Dear Lillie, and Tiny Twig.

What blogs are you addicted to right now?  Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. All these blogs sound great, especially The Gracious Pantry! Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete