- I'm obsessed with covers that put a song into a completely different genre, so I fell in love with Branches' version of "I Believe In a Thing Called Love" when I heard it on Spotify. What could be better to kick off February?
- A Charleston wedding that's Gone with the Wind meets Gatsby.
- Jennifer Blair photographed this romantic beach wedding.
- At SMP, an elegant garden wedding inspired by the gilded age.
- From Swooned, a breathtaking cliffside winter bridal shoot.
- Desktops from Design Is Yay, Paper Leaf, Sarah ♥s, SALT Design
- Crafty Pie Press' new cake toppers are so much fun!
- Adorable vintagey printable valentines from Lia Griffith.
- I appreciated Emily's reminder to be kind to myself.
- Last year I shared one of my favorite style and beauty inspiration boards for Valentine's Day and made a "never have I ever" list for The Circle.
- Two years ago, Sunday Social was all about the 4's. I also rounded up my fave red picks for V-Day, showed off some easy party ideas, rounded up my faves for February and reflected on what I learned from 2013.
- Three years ago, I created BTA's Facebook and shared ideas for a V-Day girls night in.
- Four years ago I shared a pretty pink Sunday Simplicity post.
- Five years ago, I discussed why I used wholesale flowers for our wedding.