- I've had this tune stuck in my head for weeks now and it was driving me crazy because I didn't know what it was called, what the words actually were other than "In the silence of the night..." or who sang it - thank goodness The Santa Clause was on TV last night and I realized it was from the scene where the characters visit the North Pole for the first time. The song is "The Bells of Christmas" by Loreena McKennitt. It's a shame it's so hard to find, because it's absolutely magical.
- From EAD, a winter wedding with a bright pop of color.
- A lovely redwood forest wedding from Lauren Fair.
- An evocative editorial in Italy from Michael and Carina.
- Love the palette and florals from this white barn wedding.
- Desktops: Sarah ❤s, The Blog Market, Flipsnack, SALT.
- Read It Forward is giving away 50 books and a bookshelf!
- Love Liz's simple, welcoming farmhouse Christmas entry.
- Ashley's home is a rustic, snowy winter wonderland.
- 2015: My wellness wish list, fall in Instagram, favorite holiday traditions, and a glam woodland Christmas wreath.
- 2014: Roanoke's Festival of Trees, rounded up ideas for a wedding inspired by Beauty and the Beast, and my blog loves.
- 2013: a Sunday Social all about the holidays, pulled together emerald green and gold wardrobe and wedding/party inspiration, shared my favorite no-bake cookie recipe, and recapped my December in Instagram.
- 2012: holiday advice for letting go of perfect and enjoying the holiday season, and 7 winter date ideas.
- 2011: a paint chip mosaic, poinsettia wreath, no-sew tree skirt, and how I decorated our tree.