Monday, December 29

clicks of note: i believe you when you say we're never gonna fall...

get your week off to a colorful start...

  • I hope that all of you had a lovely time celebrating the holidays and that you're looking forward to New Year's Eve, even though it falls awkwardly on a Wednesday this year. Instead of doing any wild and crazy partying, we will be dog-sitting our fave little Shih Tzu, and I will be finishing a course of antibiotics since I've been dealing with a sinus infection pretty much since the day school got out... lots of PJs, tea, and Audrey Hepburn movies around here this week.

LISTEN.
  • Ingrid Michaelson can pretty much do no wrong in my book, and I'm currently loving "Parachute."  It's one of those before-you-know-it-it's-over songs, so be ready to hit the repeat button.  I'll be linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.


LEARN.

FLASHBACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment