Sunday, April 22

rain, rain, stay awhile

Rain has finally arrived for springtime in Virginia, after the sneak peak of May we got in March.  There was just enough sun this weekend for Josh to shoot the local rec league baseball teams' photos and get himself a nice sunburn, and now the rain is tending to my container garden and hopefully helping the pollen situation calm down.  I need to either go by Tractor Supply to get those boots I've been craving (navy with white polka dots) or get my old ones (pink with apples) from my mama's house.


I have decided to take a cue from Zooey Deschanel and spend the day in my pajamas, listening to music and eating tomato soup.  I might break out some T.S. Eliot poems later.

Then I have to be a grown-up and go to the grocery store and write lesson plans...

but not quite yet.

2 comments:

  1. As ridiculous as this may sound, I just love that Zoey Deschenel commercial. She's just so adorable in it, and it looks like she's having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not ridiculous at all. I want to be her in that commercial- I want that to be my life. For real.

      Delete