Friday, April 13

friday the 13th.


Can I blame the sense of dread I felt about getting out of bed this morning on Friday the 13th rather than on my Spring Break being almost over?  I've tried to treat my break like a vacation - bubble baths, dinners out at places in our own town we haven't been before, leisurely Fresh Market shopping- but it hasn't quite been relaxing.  I've been to three different doctors this week (GP, nutritionist and ultrasound) trying to figure out what's going on with my eating (I think I have developed some new food intolerances) and there's a stack of ungraded papers and 4 yet-to-be-written lesson plans looming in my future.  I'm getting ready to put a beef roast in the crock pot for The Country Cook's Au Jus Sandwiches, and making Mug Cakes from The Gracious Pantry tonight, so I can at least get excited about dinner.

Random thought: a luck-themed party or wedding on Friday the 13th would be a lot of fun.

What are you up to this Friday the 13th?

No comments:

Post a Comment