Monday, April 4

cake table ideas, part II


This picture appeared on Style Me Pretty today and I think the combination of details that come together in this cake table designs is amazing. The ombre cake is just trendy enough to be special, I love the idea of candles on the cake table, and I like seeing the bride's bouquet and toasting glasses on display as the bride and groom cut the cake.

Please note:  If you'd like to add any of the images from this post to your Pinterest boards, please click on the links below the images to pin from the source so that the creators get credit for their work!  Thank you!

We know that we will be having more of a "dessert table" setup at our wedding, because we want to offer a variety of flavors. I am a chocoholic, so we will have some mini desserts, and Mr. Spin is super psyched about his banana pudding cups. The only dessert table we aren't sure about is the biggest one of all- the cake we will cut together! We have yet to meet with a cake baker, but it is on the to-do list for the month of April. Here are some of the pictures stored in my "cake table" inspiration folder.


I love the look of messy buttercream icing. Photo by Anna Kuperberg.




What a beautifully decorated table... the lanterns, cupcakes and is that pink lemonade? Photo from Elizabeth Anne Designs.


A very feminine cake table design from Weddingbee

More Cakes I Love:
- Chocolate cake by Cherry Blossom Cakes with edible dogwood decorations from Diane's Cakes and More

3 comments:

  1. Ladies on Style Me Pretty always seem to get it right... Very gorgeous.

    My favorite is the messy buttercream cake! I've always been a fan of those and that one is particularly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of messy buttercream! Any one of these designs would be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete