- The New Basement Tapes, consisting of Marcus Mumford, My Morning Jacket's Jim James, Elvis Costello, Dawes' Taylor Goldsmith, and the Carolina Chocolate Drops' Rhiannon Giddens, works with song lyrics penned by Bob Dylan in 1967 to create magic. Despite the weird video (kind of reminds me of Gorillaz), I love this song. Hope this supergroup gets back together soon.
- Lovely ethical wedding gowns by Celia Grace via Bridal Musings.
- A romantic and festive greenhouse wedding from Henry + Mac.
- From SMP, a glam Chinese-American wedding with confetti!
- I love this perfect fall kitchen from Shades of Blue Interiors.
- October calendars from Dawn Nicole and Minding My Nest.
- I'm obsessed with these painterly fall dishes from Wal-Mart.
- Geek girls: 'Tis the season for BB8 pumpkins and costumes.
- Lots of other fun, colorful Halloween ideas on my Pinterest.
- 2015: Ideas for playing tourist in your hometown.
- 2014: my October favorites and the last Sunday Social.
- 2013: casual high school reunion outfit ideas.
- 2012: gold and camel wardrobe ideas and the #Septemberstories IG challenge.
- 2011: our cocktail hour, outdoor wedding party portraits, and couple portraits.