Monday, March 24

clicks of note: if you feel like that's what you wanna do...

get your week off to a colorful start...
Isn't it amazing what a truly nice weekend can do for the psyche?  This weekend, Mr. Q and I spent a lot of time together.  On Friday night we went out for Mexican food and visited Astrid and her dad to watch some March Madness.  On Saturday Mr. Q took me out for coffee, we went for a nice drive in the countryside around our town, I went to a work friend's cooking party and then visited my mama, and Mr. Q and I had a movie night. Yesterday, we were super lazy all morning and had another date night with more basketball viewing.  My 'Hoos are in the Sweet Sixteen!  It was all just what I needed before what will probably be a stressful week - we have a meeting with our chaperones for the upcoming field trip, parent conference night, and my students are taking their state standardized writing test.

WATCH.

  • What's better than Pharrell's "Happy"?  The Detroit Academy of Arts and Sciences choir's "Happy."  If that's not enough, here's a link to the Glee version featuring Gwyneth Paltrow.  I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.

SWOON.



SMILE.

FLASHBACK.


No comments:

Post a Comment