Monday, September 1

clicks of note: you are worth much more...

get your week off to a colorful start...
  • I adore my students this semester - they seriously make me want to jump out of bed in the morning and get to work early so I can create an exciting lesson for them - but my goodness, that three-day weekend was a treat.  While Mr. Q was biking across Virginia for charity, I was finishing my every-single-episode-of-Buffy rewatch, reading Outlander, and pretty much eating like the queen of the farmer's market.

LISTEN.

  • Eric Hutchinson's music is always a great pick-me-up when I'm feeling bored or a little bit down.  "You Dont' Have to Believe Me" is getting me energized this morning.  I'm linking up with Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos.

SWOON.

SMILE.

FLASHBACK.

2 comments:

  1. You always find such fun and unique songs, and you're still the only other person who links up with the weeky round up. I totally love you. Just FYI! Thanks for everything lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand why the weekly round up isn't more popular? I love both the link-ups and I love you right back girl!

      Delete