Sunday, June 17

father's day.

As long time readers of this blog know, my father passed away on Christmas Day right in the middle of my fourth year of college.  What I haven't written enough about is how my husband's family was absolutely there for me every step of the way when I lost my dad, even though they hadn't known me for a very long time at that point.  I absolutely love my in-laws, and I know how lucky I am to be able to say that.

The Q fam.

So this Father's Day, I am thinking of my dad, of course, but also about how cool it is that God created marriage to join families together, and that by becoming a wife I also got a mom, dad, and sister to adore.

JQ and his dad - who was his best man on our big day

Mr. Q's dad is a model of awesome faith and support for his family, and for me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment