Monday, June 4

clicks of note.

It's the last week of the 2011-2012 school year for me.  Field day, talent show (my pet project), BOGO book fair, yearbook party, eighth grade completion ceremony, and probably collapsing when it's all said and done.  Let's do this!

LISTEN
  • The band is Fitz and the Tantrums.  The song is "We Don't Gotta Work It Out."  I can't stop listening to it!  This version was recorded live in Amsterdam and I love that it's just a shade more quirky and more beginning-of-summer than the studio version (which you can hear in the official video).  I would love to see this band perform live - I get the impression that it would be a blast.

DROOL.
INSPIRE.
  • One of the all-time most popular posts on this little ol' blog is my Letters to Juliet inspiration board... clearly, people want to know what Sophie and Charlie's dream wedding would look like.  Which makes me wonder... what other fictional couples' weddings would you like to see me virtually plan?  Harry and Ginny?  Hawkeye and Black Widow?  Wait, is my inner nerd showing too much?
EAT

  • Now that my summer is beginning, I'm all about the frozen desserts.  Design Crush featured an amazing round-up of ice cream, sorbet, gelato, and fro-yo recipes last week.
  • I want an ice pop mold (like this one from Target).  My ice cream maker is delightful, but sometimes I want the frozen-solid juicy goodness that only ice pops can provide.  First on my list would be these nectarine-strawberry pops from Martha Stewart.
  • I've gotten really lazy about cooking lately - I blame the stress of grading final projects, state standardized testing, and keeping up with parent communication - what food/recipe blogs and websites are you addicted to right now?
Have a great week, darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment