Monday, September 19

Our Wedding: Bridal portraits

A.K.A. my most narcissistic post EVER.

Seeing myself as a bride for the first time.

My purple shoes got the most complements out of all of my bridal attire!  Purple has been my favorite color since I was eight years old and rocked a purple hat, Blossom-style.  I loved my shoes and they helped me feel like I was me and not some strange bride-girl.



My favorite portrait shot.


I felt like Scarlett O'Hara in the pictures on the staircase!

Trying to be "sassy."  Not one of my strong points.


* All photos by Lesley Wray

2 comments:

  1. I love your bouquet! I actually posted it to my pinterest back when it was featured on weddingbee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shoshanah! I had been so nervous about making my own bouquet and I was so proud of the final product.

    ReplyDelete