Sunday, June 22

sunday social: weird favorites


Social Sunday

1. What’s your favorite scary movie?



I do NOT like any gory scary movies because I have a very visual memory and those images never leave my brain - so I haven't seen most of the popular scary movies like the Saw franchise - The Ring scares the bejeezus out of me first year of college and after that I've just said no to horror.  I do usually enjoy movies that rely on psychological scares, and my favorite is probably Silence of the Lambs.  I remember seeing the VHS on the shelf at my house for years growing up and my parents always telling me I couldn't watch it because it would scare me too much, then finally letting me watch it in high school.  I felt very grown up.


2. What is your favorite weird TV show you think no one else watches?



Here at the country townhouse, we will watch basically any reality program about Alaska. My favorite is Bering Sea Gold - it's like Gold Rush but way, way more soap opera-ish.


3. What is the song you can sing all the words to without any music?

Wonderwall by Oasis.  It used to be a popular closing campfire song at the summer camp where I volunteer, but it became very obvious last summer that only me and one of the staff members who I grew up with actually knew the verses.


4. What is your favorite book to re-read?

The Time Traveler's Wife.  I like that because of the nature of the story, I can turn to any random page and get pulled right back into the characters' lives.  And I like that it's sneaky science fiction masquerading as romance.


5. The one website you visit more times a day than others?

Facebook.  I log on in the morning while I'm waking up and usually check several more times throughout the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment