Monday, April 2

clicks of note.

MY WEEKEND:  SO TERRIBLE FOR ME YET SO DELICIOUS.
Fried Oreos at The Village Grill in Roanoke
  • Last week was a bit overwhelming for me at work, so I needed a lazy weekend.  Eating dinner outside and having dessert that probably took a year off my life was the perfect cure.  I love our little country townhouse, but seeing all the bikers and people out walking with their children and dogs in the city made me a little jealous of the pedestrian lifestyle.

SHARE.
    COOK.
    FOLLOW.
    • While in my wedding-planning-while-watching-copious-amounts-of-TLC-and-Food-Network phase, I fell head over heels in love with "Ace of Cakes."  I especially geeked out about the Star Wars cakes that are one of their specialties - this Millennium Falcon cake was great, as was the life-size R2-D2.  Charm City Cakes is now on Pinterest, and each of the staff members has their own board.  The only downside is that Geof, he of the monotone dry wit and my favorite person from the show, has yet to pin a single image.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment