Tuesday, November 15

Pantone Fall 2011: Cedar & Teal - For the Bed & Bath


I've shared my ideas for adding teal and cedar to your kitchen and living room; here are some ideas for the bed and bath.  This was the easiest Pantone post so far for me to find inspiration for because I had a teal & green color palette in my room throughout my college years!

Love the garden bench and bird prints in this room via Abode Love

This garden bench from Ebay and Bella Paisley bedding set from Pottery Barn would give you the look.



Great staging via Pottery Barn... love the grain sack pillow thrown into the mix!

DIY Art from Hambly Screen Prints and Pillow Covers by LynnesThisandThat on Etsy

Shades of Light's Apothecary Table Lamp


Adorable bedroom via Better Homes and Gardens

Amazon Topiaries and Pottery Barn Toscana Bench

No comments:

Post a Comment