Friday, May 30

my spring blog loves

blog loves - spring 2014

Every season here at Beyond the Aisle, I like to share a handful of my "blog-mances" with my readers - delightful blogs that cover all of my favorite subjects - lifestyle, fashion, cooking, organization - and that I think you should add to your reading list ASAP!



My Life as a Teacup - I'm pretty sure Kristin is a blogging soul mate - she's a teacher, reader, and loves Star Wars and Batman.  Regular features include Things I'm Loving Thursday, Link Love, and For the Love of a Linguaphile, which I think is one of the most creative ideas in the blog world.




A Thoughtful Place - Courtney has one of my favorite living rooms, give great decorating advice, shares her favorite shopping finds, and features a really cool idea where fellow bloggers share their fashion and home decor "shapshots."




The Recipe Critic - Mom of two Alyssa's blog promises "tried and true recipes your family will love," and she does not disappoint!  Her recipes feature gorgeous pictures and easy to follow instructions, she features clever round-ups, and she hosts a weekly link party with even more great ideas.





Which blogs always put a smile on your face?  Do you have any recommendations this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment