Monday, February 25

clicks of note: city love

get your week off to a colorful start...

WATCH.
  • I was happy to see the Disney short film, Paperman, won an Oscar last night for best animated short.  I love its retro style and adorably magical storyline.
SWOON.
Mr. Mitchell said he and his colleagues do their best to accommodate special requests, and try to follow the maxim “Don’t interfere with anyone else’s happiness.”
SMILE.
  • Milan Fashion Week is drawing to a close today, with Paris Fashion Week starting tomorrow.
  • The next time one of my students breaks an arm/leg (teenagers get broken quite often), I'm going to ask if she'll let me bedazzle her cast, a la Demi Lovato.
  • Aspiring fashion bloggers, check out Sincerely Amanda's tips on taking self-portraits.
MAKE.
  • We're on a salted caramel kick here, and I want to try these salted caramel puddings from Portuguese Girl Cooks - there are more sweet ideas at my Pinterest board, For Dessert!
FLASHBACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment