Saturday, February 16

my CUPID SWAP swag!


I was excited to participate in Micah's Cupid Swap this Valentine's Day - I thought it was such a cute idea to  have bloggers matched with a mystery "cupid" and shower one another with gifts!  My cupid was Laura from Simply Me The Way I See It.



Two of the "likes" I'd listed in my survey were Paris and leopard print and I'd say Laura did a great job with this little metal art plaque and leopard print picture frame.  I think the plaque is going over my vanity.


The cutest little Eiffel Tower (which now lives in our living room) and a glittery box!


The best part... have you tried the strawberry swirl Dove milk chocolate yet?  If not, you really need to because it is amazing.  I think Mr. Q and I went through the whole bag in two days.

Thanks to Laura for being such a great "Cupid" and to Micah for hosting this fun gift exchange!  I played Cupid for Tiffany from My Smile Saga and I hoped she loved her gifts, too.

4 comments:

  1. Laura did a great job! I'm not surprised. She's a friend of mine and a very thoughtful person. And she loves to shop. :) Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time finding goodies for Tiffany and loved opening my gift from Laura. Thank YOU for hosting!

      Delete
  2. I had the best time shopping for you, Heather and I am glad you enjoyed everything! :-)

    ReplyDelete