Saturday, September 15

#septemberstories - a book lovers' instagram challenge!

I love finding creative phone-photographers to follow on Instagram and one of my favorites is Julienne (knoxmomi).  At the beginning of the month, I saw her post about the #septemberstories challenge hosted by librarians Val (sunlightstringer) and Wikk (wkr1990).  I was instantly hooked and #septemberstories has become my favorite Instagram challenge so far- reading and teaching kids about reading are my greatest passions in life, so I love spreading the word about books that have enriched my life.


Here are my choices so far!

favorite book: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte || currently reading: Insurgent by Veronica Roth


author: Shakespeare || series: Harry Potter all the way!

first adult book: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee || graphic novel: Blankets by Craig Thompson

history/nonfiction: World War II || changed my life: Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

heroine: Stephanie Plum || award-winning: The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

villain: Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series || horror/ghosts: Poe is the master.

No comments:

Post a Comment