Friday, December 30

my december favorites.

my december favorites.

1. Star Wars holiday sweater - "tacky" sweaters that are actually cute are all the rage right now, and I couldn't resist this one from Target. It was perfect for our holiday Spirit Week at school, and my students loved it.

2. The Hamilton Mixtape - My mom got me this album for Christmas and I am obsessed. If I didn't love the songs from Hamilton enough already, now we get new versions from The Roots, Busta Rhymes, Aloe Blacc, Usher, Sia, Regina Spektor,  Kelly Clarkson, Alicia Keys, Ashanti, Andra Day, John Legend, Chance The Rapper, and more.

3. Keep Collective time key - I love Keep Collective jewelry, which consists of leather bands and interchangeable charms. I recently treated myself to a rose gold "time key," which transforms any of my bands into a watch.

4. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum - I got a sample of this magic Vitamin C potion with my Clarisonic Mia cleansing brush and I can tell that it makes a big difference to my usually-dull winter skin.

5. Samsonite hardshell luggage - My big Christmas gift from Mr. Q this year; now we are ready for business travel! I got the indigo (for UVa) and he got burnt orange (for Virginia Tech).


No comments:

Post a Comment