Thursday, August 6

midsummer according to instagram.

Here's what I've been up to lately via IG. I participated in several
Instagram style challenges this month... if you haven't seen them,
they are monthly calendars created by fashion bloggers with prompts
for each day's outfit. My reasoning: having some inspiration would
keep me from staying in my PJ's or gym clothes all summer! It
worked, and I had a lot of fun creating new outfits.


My cousin's college graduation was held at the beautiful
Jefferson Center (which was a high school in its former
life) in Roanoke. / Summer brights and a quirky color combo
(coral, gold, and purple) featuring my fave J. Crew tee


Nautical-inspired with an Old Navy pointelle sweater, Lia
Sophia jewelry and Lily & Laura bracelet / My garden in bloom


World's easiest craft: buy tassels and lobster clasps at Michaels
and add tassels to all your stuff! / Baseball inspired: how about
the NCAA National Champions! Go Wahoos!


In addition to being great practice shooting in macro mode,
I think this teeny tiny grasshopper was a reminder to
stop and appreciate the little things on a day that I was
really suffering with depression / Black and white, mixed
prints and a color pop all in one outfit


Remixing my favorite shorts and a bright Target tee with a
necklace my college roommate brought back from Kenya /
Lunch at Whisk in downtown Charleston aka my dream kitchen


Gorgeous sunset over Charleston as seen from Sullivan's Island /
Blue and teal with my favorite charm necklace from LOFT

 

Jeans and J. Crew jewels for a dentist's appointment (ugh) /
Neon flowers blooming on the patio make me smile

 

A Monarch butterfly in the garden at Boone Hall Plantation in
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina / Back from vacation in a new
J. Crew fruit salad tank and DIY tassel necklace (obsessed)

What are you up to this summer? Follow me on Instagram here.

No comments:

Post a Comment