Thursday, June 18

who to follow on instagram: june 2015


It's no secret that I love Instagram - for me, it's an endless source of inspiration and joy. I get ideas for decorating my home, cooking, getting dressed, and constantly add places to my dream travel list based on these little snaps of goodness. I especially love visiting new feeds in the summer when people are taking amazing vacations - it's fun to live vicariously through their wanderings. Here are a few accounts I'm loving lately.


Kirsten Alana - this New York-based photographer shares beautiful, color-saturated shots from her travels around the world (most recently, Iceland).

Audrey Leighton Rogers - The blogger behind Frassy shares gorgeous travel photos, an adorable Pomeranian pup, and flawless fashion. Love her carefree, fun attitude.

heatherbullard | housesevenblog

Heather Bullard - of course a Country Living and HGTV Magazine contributing editorial prop stylist has a perfectly-styled Instagram feed. Lots of inspiration for simple, pretty ways to update every room in the house and decorate for holidays.

Anissa Zajac - Interior stylist and blogger Anissa's house is lovely, but what really keeps me coming back to her feed are her cute kiddos' constant photobombs.


La Belle Mel - D.C. fashion and beauty blogger Melanie shares shots of fun with friends, bold styled outfits, and perfect manicures.

Moody Girl in Style - Florida fashion and lifestyle blogger Natasha is the queen of "flat lay" fashion posts. I love her colorful take on style, which includes lots of pattern mixing!




Are you on Instagram?  I'd love to follow you - 
leave your username in a comment to this post 
(you can follow me here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment