Friday, October 4

Casual Neutrals for Fall [high school reunion tailgate outfits]

In a few hours, I'll be heading back to my old high school football stadium stomping grounds to kick off my ten year reunion weekend with my classmates.  It's also the 50th anniversary of my high school, so alumni from throughout the school's history as well as retired teachers will be in attendance.  I had been brainstorming cute fall outfit ideas for a while and came up with four layered looks I was loving - and then Virginia decided to be 80 degrees in September.  So while I'll probably be rocking a t-shirt, jeans, and flats tonight, here's what I'd rather be wearing!

Casual Neutrals for Fall

View this set on Polyvore

Tomboy:  Striped sweater (similar from J. Crew), bar necklace (similar from Piperlime), Nordstrom pave stud earrings, GAP destructed jeans, Merona riding boots from Target

Preppy: Madewell cableknit sweater (similar from Mango), J. Crew Factory herringbone excursion vest (similar from Need Supply Co.), pearl earrings (similar from ShopBop), mustard crossbody purse (similar from Macy's), Old Navy embroidered loafters

Edgy: Moto jacket (similar from Forever 21), House of Harlow 1960 button earrings from Piperlime, flared jeans (similar from Pink Mascara)

Diva: Old Navy t-shirt, Yumi glitter thread cardigan from House of Fraser (UK), Tory Burch stud earrings from Nordstrom, Fossil satchel, GAP leopard print flats

Which of these looks is your favorite?


Style Elixir



No comments:

Post a Comment